Mabait RAN Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabait RAN Online Forum

Mabait Online General forum webpage is a support topics to all user of mabait online.

Main  HomeHome  MainMain  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nomads44
FM

How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. Empty
PostSubject: How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!..   How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 am

First, Click Start menu.. On the Start menu click RUN(not RAN!), type CMD in the RUN menu then enter.. then type attrib,
If there is a word SHR it means thats the virus.. S means System file attribute.. H means Hidden.. R means Read-only file attribute..
S+H+R = Virus!.. If there is a virus go to it's destination and delete it, or follow the attrib /? commands.. Thankz ^^

How to know different attrib commands?..
in the CMD mode type attrib /?.. (the command list will be shown with it's meanings)

How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. Cmd10
How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. Attrib10 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

By: [Admin]Mabuti
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/dhemzkie09
nomads44
FM

How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. Empty
PostSubject: my E-Mail..   How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!.. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 am

if you are having some trouble regarding to my instructions just PM me.. my YM is: jomar_arteta@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/dhemzkie09

How to remove SERIOUS VIRUS attack!..
Page 1 of 1